For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Saturday, November 14, 2009

FERRIS IS MISSING...

Ferris is still missing...



I've been in the newspapers for the past 8 months...I have one thick file of them, including the police reports. For 2 years, I've been struggling for my son's custody, Alhamdulillah... finally, yesterday, I have been granted, by the Syariah High Court, Ferris' full custody.
But Ferris wasn’t there. All I got was just a piece of paper which I hope will be the authorization to get Ferris back to me.

He just 5 years old and he is Malaysian born. He had been taken away by his Dutch father since March 03, 2009. I haven’t seen Ferris ever since, until today. No news, NOTHING! I don’t know where he is and how he is.
I AM MISSING HIM for every fraction of a second. I’m desperately in need of Help to bring Ferris Mokhtar back to Malaysia, and to me.

“We have police, immigration, Wisma Putra and Interpol to protect Ferris, so that he is not to be taken away by his father if he does intend to take Ferris away from Malaysia..” - that was what Judge had promised me on Feb 03, 2009- the day I had to let Frank take Ferris for a week.

I have obeyed the Malaysian Law. I trust my country for my son's life.
Now, Ferris is gone. No one cares about it. And I want to claim the promises. Please help me!

I created the BRING BACK FERRIS TO MALAYSIA group on facebook to get full support from friends, Malaysian citizens and everyone all over the world. Please check it out!

The group has 370 members since 3 days that it has been created. This group is to obtain the support from everybody all over the world, to urge the full help of Malaysian Government to bring back Ferris Mokhtar to Malaysia.

I believe only Malaysian Government could make the miracle happen.

I can move on and get more children as many as I want, but Ferris has only one mother, and his mother is me. He deserves to get my love. If I don’t get him, who will?

My biggest concern is about Ferris' aqidah. Peoples said, that one day he will find me back..
I don't want to wait for 20 years to get him back..I cant even wait for a tick of time to have him back in my arms! How about if Frank had treated him bad? And he came back to me and ask: "..ummie, why didn't u find me? U have promised me!"
How can me as a mother to see my son is no longer Muslim?

I dont want to be like Arwah Seha, her child came too late, and Natrah...and i am not as rich as Raja Baharin.

Please help me..

I am longing to hug and kiss my son is getting extremely distressed..as a mother I believe Ferris feels the same way as I do..

Ferris is my heart, my soul, my everything..
Take a look at him..how sweet he is..






And tell me how do I live without him..

I AM NOT GREEDY!
Ferris deserves to have both love from me and his papa..

Please help me to get my baby back!



Ummie Ferris

16 comments:

  1. Hang in there!

    We hope and pray for his return...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Ummie Ferris,

    My doas and prayers for you. Insyaallah, one day you will be reunited with him. I am sure you must have heard this hundreds of time before, but do not despair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam...
    My heart goes out to you and I pray that you will be together with your son again soon.
    Stay strong ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam...

    My prayers for u & Ferris..hang in there dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam..in truth i dont know what to say..yes, i feel for you..and just as agitated as you..but what can I do..? our sympathy alone will not get your son back..and whatever advice i say will sound cliche..but shouldnt you get back to the judge who said, 'we have the blah,...blah..to protect you'? and hold the govt responsible for what happened?..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will support you!be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do thanx for everyone who is supporting me to get my Ferris back.
    Yes, pakmat, i knw wht u mean, tht is why i am doing this, i will fight for my right as Malaysian. Because i deserve it!

    Terima kasih banyak-banyak, hanya Allah yang dapat membalas segala budi baik semua...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pray for his safety and that he will be back into your arms, very very very soon! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanx orange...
    tht's my prayer....very very very very soon, as u said..
    very much thanx..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kosmo Nov 22, 2009

    http://kosmo.com.my/kosmo/content.asp?y=2009&dt=1122&pub=Kosmo&sec=Rencana_Utama&pg=ru_06.htm

    ReplyDelete
  12. As a mother..i know how u feel. I'm touched n feel sorry for you. Be strong n keep on fight for your right. I believe Allah always be with you. And i know you believe it too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i will pray that ferris will still be a good muslim, remember his ummie strongly, being treated good by whoever he is with right now.. may Allah have mercy on both of you.. jgn lupa tahajjud n solat duha.. semoga Allah melindungi both, membuka jalan penyelesaian n permudahkan segala usaha elis... insha Allah...

    ReplyDelete
  14. be strong...God always with us...

    ReplyDelete
  15. In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful. All praise be to God, Lord of the Universe; the Compassionate, the Merciful. Sovereign of the Day of Judgment! You alone we worship; and to You alone we return for help; and to You we pray for Elis Mokhtar to get her son, FERRIS MOKHTAR back to her. Amin..

    ReplyDelete
  16. amin ya rabbal 'alamin.. amin amin amin!

    ReplyDelete

Please say something..