For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Monday, December 7, 2009

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY, BABY!!!

FERRIS IS 6TH TODAY!!!!! Happy Birthday baby...from far far away..i whisper it to the air, u can hear it everywhere..as the wind blows you..that's me baby..tht's my hugs, my cuddles, my tickles and that's my love...happy birthday FERRIS! My love for you will never die, never ever ever!

Ummie Ferris
always...

5 comments:

  1. hepi befday,ferris..
    hope dat u can see ur mom gain!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heppi besday dear abg yang, even though u r far far away.. i know u tot is always with ur ummi... come back soon dear... we all miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Ferris.We (Autobot)will always pray for your freedom.

    Leader Autobot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Ferris.We (Autobot)will always pray for your freedom.

    Leader Autobot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. Semoga Allah menemukan kamu dengan ibu kamu semula.Insya allah kami sekeluarga sentiasa doakan yg terbaik buat kamu.

    ReplyDelete

Please say something..