For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My POST on Facebook

I'm writing a book (in bahasa)...an awfully depressing one!
I've been writing this book since in the few last months i was in Belgium..and i am still writing it..means it's been 27 months now in total!
I have paused it for 8 months, right after i lost Ferris...cant write at all! Out of inspirations..more of all, every lines of it reminds me of my naughty & extra-need-attention son, i got into badly depression..totally out of my control..all those tears..all those fears..all those darkness..
and now..am getting back on my track..and since last 2 months, after Dato' Sharizat said she will help me with my case to get Ferris back, so i started writing it back...almost 80% done, hope i will finish it by end of this Feb.
I hope u guys are supporting me..this is wht i've been dreaming of, to express my feelings something in writings instead of paintings. I'm might not a good writer, but at least i do write.. Anyway...wanna read some of my writings, have a look at ferriswithlove.blogspot.com
hanya Allah sahaja yang tahu for each time i read this page..all those inspirational msgs whc u guys have posted here... some of u i dont knw who and some, they are my friends... honestly, that posts keep me going on! :)
If any victory i'll get soon, this is not from me, this is all from all of u...who keep on reminding me everyday...not to give up, not to be scared...fight for my right! and GET back my son!
how can i thank u? still.. thx for all your supports...it means a lot to me..
love, elis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something..