For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Friday, January 1, 2010

..on 1st Jan 2010..

..it's really sad new year's start...i still dont knw where my baby is..how he is..wht is he doing.. does he happy? does he sad? all i know for sure he is missing me..wondering where his ummie is and keep on wishing that he could see me...and tell me wht life he has been through without me....like all kids do when the... parents just came back home from work! he wants to tell everything....
Baby, ummie is here at Atok's house...ummie has to wait for something so ummie can see u ASAP! ummie miss u every single day...ummie miss u baby..
no one in this world could ever replace u in my heart, and ummie just cant be happy, cant sleep..till ummie see u..hold u, hug u and kiss u...and ummie will tell the truth wht's going on here...
but, ummie is happy to have u, gave birth to u and taking care of u all the time, although we are far away apart, but it never stop ummie to take care of u and loving u like always, baby..
as ummie always love u and u never got a second in your life that ummie not get u in my mind..
u are always there..
and ummie never stopped sending u love everyday..
and ummie believes, that one fine day will come..
just hold on baby...

i really love u Ferris..


ummie

5 comments:

  1. Bonjour to everyone who read this n ecpecilaay to my beloved teacher,"MADAM MOSIELLE EIS".I know that i can't replace your heart from stop thinking about your baby.But i will always pray for your happines n your baby fredom.Like always,i still miss u n love u.
    Nur Fathinah
    (Leader Autobot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx fathinah...really thanx! Teacher really touched by your words, i know u are always supporting me and making me smile each time reading your comments, sms, chatting and talking to u over the phone..u are really sweet!!
    i miss u and love u too..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and u still remember French words that i have taught u in the class.. good girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ummie, happy new year. I had a lump in my throat, had to read twice and take a double sip of my iced coffee reading your heart warming posting.

    As I do not know the story of your baby....all I can say is a Mother's love for her child is THE most beautiful of all loves.
    It is a light in the dark, it is warmth in the cold, it is the comfort in sorrow.....

    You just take it easy Ummi...I feel for you and your thoughts.
    Have a great weekend and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx uncle lee..
    this is wht i feel every fraction seconds...took me really long time to write this wch it just a tiny part of the real feelings i m having right now..
    wht can i say?
    n i'll keep ur advice to keep a song in my heart...at least i could hum it and make me feel he is here with me..

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say something..