For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FERRIS FUNNY PICS SERIES #6 - Ummie.. See! I didn't do anything wrong!!

FERRIS FUNNY PICS SERIES No.6

Ummie.. See! I didn't do anything wrong!
I'm just playing with sand!!!!

Date taken: July 12, 2005
Ferris was 1 year and 7 months!

Place: in the garden, Spechtstraat 18, Belgium
Taken by: Ummie
Camera: Fujifilm S2pro

Ferris is trying his best!!

- Part 1 -

Look ummie... I'm just looking!!!

Ferris! Don't play with the sand!!!
No, ummie! Ferris just holding the sand...


Ummie says, DON'T PLAY WITH THE SAND!!
I'm just looking, ummie!
Look! So many sand on the terrace...
(Huh! Too much work here.. poor ummie..
I'm just trying to help u out, ummie...)


HUH! WHAT ARE U DOING, FERRIS!!!
Don't worry, ummie... I just touched a little only!
(Well, I must do something...ummie seems very mild today!)


Have a look ummie... the sand is just so fine..
(Oh, ummie just keep taking my photos..it's a GREEN LIGHT!!)


WHAT ARE U DOING, FERRIS?
Nothing!!!!
I'm just putting some sand on the grass..


I think I need to help more...
..Ferris is a good boy, right!


FERRIS!! I TOLD YA!!!
Woops!!! The sand just FLYING!!!
SORRY, ummie!


HE HE HE!! It was AWESOME, wasn't it? Ummie!!!
Can I try it again????


Woops... again the sand just flew over my head!!! Cool ~


Oh NO! Sand all over my hair!!!
Can I pretend like in the shower??

NO FERRIS!!! STOP IT!!!
IT'S TOO MUCH NOW!!!



- Part 2 -

Ummie just cleaned u up, u better behave now!

Yes ummie... Ferris just play here!!
PROMISE?
Promise!! No more flying sand!!


See.. I behave now!!


He he he.. but the sand just too exciting!!


Okay, let me draw something for u, ummie..


I'm drawing a huge ball!!!
No no.. i am tractor!!! ..ermm.. digger??
Yey! This is too much FUN!!


Gulp!!! FINALLY!!

well..
this is Ferris!
That was how he always want to get what he wanted!

He will do anything to charm me..
or creating any stories..
or funny reasons..
just to divert my attention from being strict to him
and later I just loosen up!

Oh, I swear by the name of Holly God
Maha Pengasih Maha Penyayang Ya ALLAH..
I miss HIM!
I miss my Ferris!!!

For now, for the past, present and future..
Ferris, u know that ummie is always ready for all your acts or mumblings!!!
And, ummie never failed to take my time
and listen to you!

I am alive while feeling so much of dying..
I am lost and despair..
not even want to live..
total terminally depressed..

I feel this is not because I feel regret
that I didn't say things that I suppose to say to Ferris, or,
I regret for the words that unspoken to Ferris, or,
I didn't do what I suppose to do to Ferris, or,
I regret for the deeds that undone to Ferris..

Proudly saying,
I HAVE DONE MY BESTEST FOR FERRIS
EVER SINCE THE FEW WEEKS HE WAS GROWING IN MY WOMB
EVER SINCE THE FEW SECOND HE JUST BORN
I NEVER FAILED MY RESPONSIBLE AS A MOTHER!!


Ferris, u know better!



2 comments:

  1. He is handsome and looks happy and contented. I hope the best for you.
    randy ernst

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx Randy..
    all the best for u too to get back your kids...
    it's gonna be soon...very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say something..