For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Monday, April 25, 2011

Pesta Buku Antarabangsa PWTC 24 April 2011

'Kubawa Hati Ini'


with Inn, a reporter from Nona TV3..
Thanks Inn for coming and recording my book's promotion.
Will be air on Nona on coming May




..with uncle Jack..
"Ferris loves................"
".................uncle Jack!"




Thank you for the supports..
and...
of course this is for u, Ferris..
you are my strength, my hope ...my life!
Wishing u were here...

sayang Ferris ~

6 comments:

  1. oh sy pun nak dpt kan ur signature jugak!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farra....okay...anytime :) thx for supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mama ferris , is this ur new novel?second one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous April 28, 2011 11:21 AM:
    No...this is not my second novel.. this is the same one as earlier.. the 2nd one is coming soon! Thx for asking :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say something..