For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A New Life of ummie just began...



SMILE for u, sayang ~



To the one whom ummie really love... My beloved one and only son Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven..
wherever u are...ummie just want u to know..everything what is going on around me..that u are always here with me..in  my heart, warm and safe
At last...what ummie's been dreaming of for many many years..it's just happened.

                                      I AM DOING IT ~ 



  MA's Drawing Project 
6 - 9 Oct 2011
Kerachut Beach
Penang National Park



The Place




The Beach



The Sunset



The Critic Session

 








Ummie's Sketches
Form & Texture studies
A4 size, yellow book paper

This one has been selected as one of good sketches!
This one also has been selected as one of good sketches in textural studies
 






:) ..this is the beginning of my journey...




 

1 comment:

Please say something..