For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ferris loves GREEN..

Ferris loves GREEN..

..and ummie painted this for Ferris..
especially for Ferris who loves GREEN..




I still remember..

"Which one do u like Ferris?"

"I want green ummie, I want that one!"

"Why dont u get the other one?"

"No Ummie, I want that green car!"

"But, u have so many green cars!"

"Yes, but that green car I dont have it yet!"


That was how my baby talking to me...everything green! 
Green color! He just wanted GREEN!





For Ferris ONLY:

Ummie's work space






This is all for April.. month of ummie's birthday..
ummie did a lot of progress..
soon, surely ummie will post for Ferris ummie's painting..the real one..
not like these all are for the studies..

still ummie wanna say it..
THESE ALL ARE FOR YOU, FERRIS

although, Ferris might not read this blog or not knowing this..
but, ummie will not give up hope..
ummie will not stop doing this..
because.. ummie believes..
one fine day, Ferris will find this and read it all..
these are not as a proof,
but this is what ummie's heart is asking for..
..keep on sending love for Ferris...eternally!

ummie sayang Ferris sangat sangat..
ummie rindu Ferris..


ummie..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something..