For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ferris is always be the clown of my heart..

Please bring him back to me...








..in case Ferris has forgotten or Ferris has been told anything about me..
but, i believe he is a smart boy.. he saw everything and he know what is going on..

and..
one day.. Ferris will know the truth and he will find his way back...

because I am his mother, in my womb he has grown as a fetus..
from the food i ate he became a baby..
and i fed him..with my both hands i took care of him..
not a single second i have neglected him..

Ferris knows..

ummie misses you too much, Ferris..
be patient..one day will come.. 
we will be reunited..


love,
ummie

7 comments:

  1. Insyallah...we pray and support the effort..
    -einashawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq eina and shon... :)) insyallah.. amin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cikgu i hope ferris will find this blog..amin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam, ya semuga Ferris bertemu blog ini. Elis dibulan yang mulia perbanyakkanlah doa agar Ferris diketemukan dengan Elis. Semuga satu hari, ya satu hari milik Elis dan Ferris. Insyaallah. Amin. Kak Rina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam kenal..teruskan berdoa kerana doa orang yang dizalimi tidak akan ditolak..cuma Allah suka mendengar hambaNya merintih...dan insyaallah Allah akan kabulkan hajat suci itu...insyaallah

    ReplyDelete
  6. itu sangat lah menyentuh hati.. insyaAllah.. saye doakan agar teacher elis akan dapat bersama dengan ferris.. ya Allah bantulah teacher elis.. pertemukan lad dia dengan anaknya yang tercinta.. sesungguhnya engkau maha menyayangi setiap hambamu..AMIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam...tak cuba guna khidmat polis Malaysia dan interpol ke? Saya curious.....

    ReplyDelete

Please say something..