For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SELAMAT HARI RAYA FERRIS...

Ummie loves Ferris so much..

Whenever you are..
Whatever you do..
YOU ARE THE ONE

you are always with us..

Selamat Hari Raya from 

ibu and babah, abang apan, anchik, 
kak Nang & Ziedan
Mommy & daddy, kak Ica, abang Da & baby Miya

Aunty G, Uncle Jack
and
all of us from Malaysia..



2012








2011


2010


2009


2008


2007




2006



My prayers to be with you again, soon..
Ya ALLAH, makbulkanlah..

I keep his baju Melayu and his Raya's money..

Please..


Ummie loves you too much Ferris...
..and you know it well!


sayang Ferris..
ummie
hugs & kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something..