For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Sunday, September 9, 2012

I surrender...

A Story of The Butterfly & The Flower





For so many ways..
after years..
I keep on trying to find..
to understand..
and to digest..

Now, I finally found..
 the comfort to my heart..
as the consolation to my soul..
my grief of the separation with my son Ferris..
I pray for his happiness..
Nothing but the best for him..
and I am sure he is having it all..
although the lack of his mother..
but, I never fail keep on sending him love, hugs, kisses..
and.,
wishing for one fine day..
for him to feel, to know, to experience again..
my love, my hugs, my kisses which he deserves..

be patient, sayang..

ALLAH is testing us..

Ummie loves Ferris unconditionally..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something..