For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven

For my baby ~ Ferris Mokhtar van de Ven;
..for all my love, my heart and soul..all belong to you! This is how ummie love you - higher than a mountain, wider than an ocean ~

Saturday, September 22, 2012

There was love once.. HAPPY 69th BIRTHDAY MAMA!!

...and the love is will be FOREVER.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

you are beautiful as you are always be..




















These are all what I have with me.. 
the memories.
for those sadness, I am filled with your pure heart 
and the unconditional love that you have shown and given me while we were together..
and I intend to keep those feelings forever..
until the last day of my life..

No matter how, although I am already dead in your existent,
I am nobody for you now..
but, your love is still keeping me warm..
that is the greatness of mother's love..
and I will keep calling you 'mama'
because you are my mama..
for the past, present and future and after life..

happy birthday mama
I miss you
and
I love you

wish me my best luck in life..
and one fine day.

Love,
Elis, your Elistje



 

Ibu bapa mertua telah menjadi mahram muabbad (mahram selama-lamanya iaitu tidak batal wudhu' dan haram berkahwin antara anak dan ibu tiri tersebut selama-lamanya) atas sebab perkahwinan anaknya. Oleh itu, sekiranya berlaku perceraian sekalipun, bekas menantu perempuan tersebut TIDAK BOLEH bernikah dengan bapa mertuanya, bahkan ia boleh bersalaman dengan bekas bapa mertua tersebut. Kerana bapa mertua sama taraf dengan bapa sendiri. Oleh itu, aurat menantu perempuan dengan bapa mertua adalah sama seperti auratnya dengan mahramnya iaitu bapanya sendiri atau adik-beradik lelaki yang lain. Auratnya terbatas daripada pusat hingga ke lutut. Ini bererti menantu perempuan boleh (harus) membuka rambutnya di hadapan bapa mertuanya.

- Soal Jawab JAKIM 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something..